Two weeks ago, I was in the middle of a super busy college schedule and suddenly my WordPress pings me to say that I’ve been nominated for the liebster award again.
So amazing, right? I was woohooing for so long.
I really want to thank Greetealicious for nominating me. If you are a green tea enthusiast like me or want to know anything about green tea, head over there. It’s like green tea Disneyland!
So here’s how it goes,
- Thank the person who nominated and link back.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 followers or less.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Make a set of 11 questions for the nominees.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
So, here are my nominees…
And now to answer the questions that I got.
1.What made you want to start a blog?
I found so many posts on WordPress relating to food allergies which is one of my main concerns and I also wanted to help other people out who have allergies like me. So I though, why not start a blog.
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? If you don’t have breakfast, what do you wish you could have for breakfast?
Mostly South Indian – like dosas and idlis with butter.
3. Green Tea tea or a Matcha latte?
Definitely green tea.
4. What quotes do you live by?
Some Bible verses, (Proverbs 3:5-6)Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight.
(2 Corinthians 8:9_ For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
5. What are the cities you wish to visit?
Venice, Bali, Rio, Istanbul, Cairo, Athens, Jerusalem.
6. If you could time travel into the past, what era would you go to? Why? Who would you like to meet during that era?
I would to travel to the Elizabethan age, I love literature. So would love to meet Shakespeare, Marlowe, Jonson etc. Would be amazing to meet them at a tavern or something. Exciting!!
7. What would you cook or bake to impress someone?
Chicken curry with herb rice and raita.
8. What is a habit of yours that you wish to break?
I chew the dry skin around my cuticles. I hate it but can’t help it.
9.Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
10.Left-handed or right-handed or both?
11.Bungee jumping or sky diving?
Okay, Here are questions for my nominees.
- If you could choose your own name, what would it be and why?
- What is one thing you would never ever eat, why?
- What are the top 5 books on your list?
- How do you keep fit?
- Where would you live for the rest of your life if you had the chance to move?
- What’s your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
- Early bird or night owl?
- What’s your favourite accent?
- Which TV shows do you absolutely love?
- Any pet-peeves?
- Which one pair of footwear would you wear for the rest of your life?